Lets talk about different kinds of Entrepreneurs. So what kind of Entrepreneur are you? – A surfer, voyager or a fisherman
Thiyagarajan Maruthavanan (Rajan) has come up with a theory, what do you think.
Follow this space, for our Startup101 Series where the experts answer questions that any entrepreneur typically has. For instance
From how to pitch an idea
How to calculate market size
Legal steps to recruiting your initial team
To marketing challenges to acquisition, we have asked them everything.
Answered by Founders, CEOs, Mentors and those who are part of Indian Startup Ecosystem We have handpicked not just few but hundreds of questions just for you. A definitive startup manual might be non-existent so therefore we have the FAQs covered.
Experts featured in the startup series:
1. Prasanna Krishnamoorthy – Founder of Upekkha. He helps SaaS startups with the technology, product, and growth.
2. Santosh Panda- Founder & CEO of Explara. The mind behind the NextGen Event Management Platform- Explara
3. Ravi Narayan – a pioneer in Venture Catalyst and Startup Accelerator space
4. Pallav Nadhani – Founder and CEO at FusionCharts & Collabion
5. Akshay Bhushan – Partner at LightSpeed
6. Harsha Kumar – Partner at Lightspeed
7. Thiyagarajan Maruthavanan – Partner Upekkha. A Product Leader and Entrepreneur with M&A experience.
8. Sharda Balaji -Founder of NovoJuris Legal.
9. Jay Dutta – Advisor- Design – Saif Partners