Audio Credits – “Infiltration From Within” by NHGMusic
Remixed to suit the video
Informative How to guide for health – A Health Series — All these questions and more answered.
- What are the health benefits of fasting?
- What do you think of eating fish?
- You have donated blood 87 times in 25 years. Can you explain why you do that?
- Is it ok to have a glass of wine or other alcohol every night?
- What do you think of caffeine intake?
- Eating during weddings and Festival Seasons, with traditional food. How can I stop from gaining weight?
- Why is white rice bad for you, and what is a good replacement for white rice?
- I have perfect teeth. Do I even need to go to the dentist?
- My doctor recommended statins every day because I have high cholesterol. What do you think?
- What fruits do you recommend?
All these answers and more and more – How to guide for health
Ravi Mantha is a health writer and activist. Ravi has spent several years researching the latest advances in health and the human body; this book is a result of that effort. “All About Bacteria and Your Health” promotes alternative health backed by scientific research, bringing together two concepts that were until now seen as incompatible. Ravi is deeply concerned about the environment, sustainable agriculture, sanitation and clean water for the world’s poor, and in equality of opportunity for all. At the same time, he strongly believes that the benefits of science and technology are immense when harnessed for good.