ThePSShow.com collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-
notch websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our "Services"). Your personal data
includes information such as:
● Phone number
● Email address
● Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
also describes how you can access, update, or otherwise take control of the personal data that we
have collected from you.
● What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
○ You sign up for our services;
○ You request assistance from our customer support team;
○ You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
○ You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require
information about you.
● In order to deliver the best Services to you, we may collect the following information:
Account related information is collected when you sign up for our Services. This information may include
your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
Service Usage Data is automatically collected when you interact with our Services. This information may
include data about your interactions with the features, content, and links contained in our Services, time of
interaction, browser type and configuration, the operating system used, IP address, language preferences,
and other cookie data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data
can be used to approximate your location. For additional information on how to manage the technologies we
Supplementary Data may be received about you from third-party sources, such as public databases. We
may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain the accuracy of
our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
● How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given
permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal
compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data
relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
○ Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
○ Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our
○ Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
○ Collect statistics about the use of our Services
○ Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
● Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our
corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on
our behalf. This may include:
○ Processing credit card payments
○ Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
○ Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
○ Serving advertisements
○ Conducting surveys or contests
○ Managing customer relationships
● We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are
prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict
data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding
the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional
services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact
○ Phone calls
○ Text messages
● You may update your newsletter subscription preferences by contacting us as described in the "Contact Us"
Website analytics. We use various third-party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect
information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you
visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and
geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can
only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service
providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as
names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy
Targeted Advertisements. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather
information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with
advertising based on your interests and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement
and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose
any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect
our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an
individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required
to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
We will share your information as necessary to comply with ICANN or ccTLD regulations and policies when
you register a domain name with us.
● How we secure and retain data
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of
encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested,
and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
○ Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
○ For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
○ Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
● How you can access, update, or delete
You can access, view and update your personal data by signing into your account and visiting "My Account".
If you are unable to access "My Account" for any reason, you may contact us as described in the "Contact
Us" section below.
If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the
data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our
business, legal or contractual recordkeeping requirements.
● Age restrictions
Our Services are only available for purchase for those who are over the age of 19. Our Services are not
designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals under the age of 19. If you know of or have reason to
believe someone under the age of 19 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
so that you are aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
● Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data
subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, you may direct questions or complaints to your local Data
List of Data Protection Authorities
● Contact us
PS:This Matters, Numa, 5th Floor, Church Street, bangalore -560001