How to start a business – Videos on startups. Every business requires some form of investment and a sufficient number of customers to be able to sell its production continuously to make a profit. Enterprises may be privately, non-profit or state-owned. An example of a business is PepsiCo, while a mom and pop catering business is a private business.
Follow this space as we launch our Startup Series, where experts answer the following questions – Videos on startups
From how to present an idea
to calculate the market size
on legal action
to the marketing challenge
Startup 101 Series
Startup 101 is a series of videos about various ups and downs in the mature startup market. FAQs are answered by Founders, CEOs, Mentors and those who are part of Indian Startup Ecosystem. We have handpicked not just few but hundreds of questions just for you. A definitive startup manual might be non-existent so therefore we have the FAQs covered.
Experts featured in the startup series
- Prasanna Krishnamoorthy – Founder of Upekkha.
- Santosh Panda- Founder & CEO of Explara.
- Ravi Narayan – an expert in Venture Catalyst and Startup Accelerator space
- Pallav Nadhani – Founder and CEO at FusionCharts
- Akshay Bhushan – Partner at LightSpeed
- Harsha Kumar – Partner at Lightspeed
- Thiyagarajan Maruthavanan – Partner Upekkha.
- Sharda Balaji -Founder of NovoJuris Legal.
- Jay Dutta – Advisor- Design – Saif Partners